Moths can cause a lot of damage to your personal belongings in a short amount of time. This is why moth pest control is so important, so that your favourite clothes, furniture and soft furnishings don’t end up with holes in them. Hiring a moth exterminator for professional moth treatment from Catch-it Pest Control means you can get your moth problem dealt with immediately.
Destructive pests such as moths are notoriously difficult to control in UK homes. You can moth proof your home to prevent them, but this isn’t always 100% effective. Moths can hide in hard to reach places and lay their eggs there. Which is why fumigation is suggested for proper moth extermination. Here are 5 benefits of using fumigation for a moth infestation in your home or business.
1. Fumigation permeates everything – You can use moth fumigation to get rid of moths that may be hiding in your furniture and soft furnishings. Not only will it destroy the moths, but also any eggs that have been laid there. Because of how great moths are at hiding, fumigation is one of the best solutions to exterminate them.
2. Fumigation can reach places you can’t – Spraying for moths isn’t effective because of how many places they could be hiding. Fumigation can spread everywhere, including in between walls and behind furniture, to destroy moths and eggs that may be lurking there.
3. Fumigation is quick – It’s one of the quickest pest control methods you could use. Some pests need to be controlled with baits and traits, but fumigation is the best way to treat a moth infestation. It also means you will only have to have one treatment, and you can be moth free once again within a few hours.
4. Fumigation kills moth at all stages of life – No eggs or larvae will be missed, and the infestation won’t reoccur in a few months from leftover eggs.
5. Fumigation is great for sensitive fabrics and furnishings – If you own antiques or luxury fabrics you don’t want a pest treatment that will leave residue or possibly damage them. Fumigation is a great solution to this because the gases disappear once the job is done.
If you are experiencing a moth problem in the London area and want to know some more information about fumigation you should get in touch with us today. We are here 24/7, anytime of the day or night to help you with emergency moth control.